To mark Sukkot 5777, Finchley Progressive Synagogue is honouring the age-old tradition that the sukkah is a place of meeting and hospitality, by asking members to bring neighbours, friends and guests with them to our services on Sunday 16th and Monday 17th October.
We are also inviting our neighbours from Hutton Grove, as well as guests from other faith communities and our local area.
Confirmed attendees so far include:
- Reverend James Mustard from St Mary the Virgin Church
- Councillors Alison Moore and Gill Sargeant from Barnet Council
- Representatives of the local Quaker community
- Noelle Doona from Hendon School
- Reverend Philip Davidson from St Mary at Finchley Church
Services will take place at 6:30pm on the evening of Sunday 16th October and 11am on the morning of Monday 17th October.